Enamel Caressing Wood Toothbrush
Enamel Caressing Wood Toothbrush is created from environmentally friendly Swiss beechwood and designed to protect your new white tooth enamel.
In addition, it’s ergonomically designed with rounded and tapered bristles to clean teeth 10X better than a regular toothbrush without irritating sensitive teeth and gums. Hence, the perfect addition to your Anti-Aging ritual.
A healthy, youthful, and timeless smile day after day. It comes in packs of 2, and you can choose between two different sets – black & white (whitening set) or green & grey (soft set).
- Scientifically designed bristles avoid damage to the enamel surface
- Engineered to gently clean without irritating sensitive teeth and gums
- Created from sustainably sourced Swiss beechwood
- Recommended by dentists
- Made in Switzerland
How to use:
Dentists recommend brushing teeth at least twice a day for 2 full minutes.
- Apply a pea-sized amount of toothpaste to the toothbrush.
- Brush teeth and gums thoroughly for 2 full minutes.
- Finish by brushing your tongue.
1. What’s the difference between the Enamel Caressing Wood Toothbrush and other toothbrushes on the market?
Enamel Caressing Wood Toothbrush features rounded bristles to clean the surface of your teeth and tapered bristles to reach in between teeth. Our toothbrushes are designed to be soft and gentle on sensitive teeth and gums.
2. How often should you replace your toothbrush?
The FDI – World Dental Federation – recommends replacing your toothbrush every 3 months or sooner.
3. Is it good for sensitive teeth?
It is scientifically and ergonomically designed to clean teeth gently without excess pressure that can irritate sensitive teeth and gums.
Order Enamel Wood Toothbrush online
We are the leading and oldest authentic Swiss online shop selling only original Swiss-made products. How to get it? Order online, and you get the trackable, insured parcel delivered straight to your door, anywhere in the world, directly from Switzerland.
- Straight to your door,
- Wherever you are in the world,
- Directly from Switzerland,
- Available at a flat rate until 2kg and more.