General – Elmex Junior Toothpaste 6-12 years
Developed by the world famous Elmex dental research and development team in Loerrach.
Elmex Junior Toothpaste with amine fluoride helps to harden the enamel of the new permanent teeth and effectively protects them against caries.
Superior protection against caries for daily oral hygiene for children in the age of 6 to 12 years old.
First of all, Elmex Junior Toothpaste 6-12 yearsis a refreshing toothpaste, perfect for your kids.
Elmex Children’s Toothpasteis a mentioned for kids age 6-12 years.
It is recommended by dentists.
In addition, this toothpaste is specialized for caries protection.
About the Product
- Elmex Junior Toothpaste promotes the formation of a well-adhering calcium fluoride precipitate to help fight cavity
- Provides level of fluoride surrounding the teeth, which are necessary to stimulate the re-mineralisation process
- Acts as a fluoride deposit, which protects the teeth against acid attacks
Elmex Junior Toothpaste provides protection against dental decay throughout dentition
Elmex Junior Toothpaste 6-12 years can use the whole family.
The package is small and easy to carry on (travel, everyday use…)
All in all, if you want your children to have healthy and strong teeth this Elmex Junior Toothpaste 6-12 years is is the best way to make them strong and healthy.
Most of all, this toothpaste is important because it protects the teeth from caries effectively.
Effectiveness clinically proved.
- Provide long-term protections against caries
- Keep new permanent teeth healthy
- Stimulate remineralisation of enamel during the early stages of decalcification
Application: For daily oral hygiene, for the children from the age of 6.
Fluoride content: 1’400 ppm F”
The higher fluoride concentration promotes the process of dental hardening thus making the teeth more resistant to acid attacks and consequently to caries.
Active Ingredient: Amine Fluoride
Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Olaflur, Titanium Dioxide, Aroma, Limonene, Saccharin, Hydrochloric Acid