Domino Les Meringues De Gruyeres 180 g
Domino Les Meringues de Gruyeres offers pure happiness, sheer indulgence, and sweet ecstasy! Together with double cream from Gruyère, it will captivate your taste buds!
But to achieve such a result – precise know-how is necessary. Swiss sugar and fresh egg white in the mass make the supreme lightness. Twelve liters of raw material make it possible to obtain sixty liters of mass.
Two fluted nozzles give the meringue a nice dancing motion. Cooking is the last stage of production, which has to be perfect. Moreover, talking about cooking is an abuse of language. It’s more about drying: two and a half hours at an average temperature of 120°C, with variations that “DOMINO” keeps the secret, of course!
This gentle drying and the management of humidity in the oven allows the meringue to give you a crunchy sensation at first, then melting once in the mouth, without comparison with an industrial product.
You can also enjoy the meringue with cooked wine (reducing pear is a must).
The little trick
Put briefly in the oven at 100°C. The meringue will be crunchier. Keep dry/absorb moisture.
- Composition: Sugar and fresh egg whites
- Production process: The egg whites whip with an addition of sugar, the mixture is prepared and dried for 3 hours in the oven
- Seasonality: all year round, but more particularly during the Bénichon period, in autumn
- Accompaniments: Accompanied by Gruyère double cream or whipped cream, with berries, cooked wine, or ice cream.
- Storage conditions: Dry
- Shelf life: 365 days
- Color (exterior) – Cream white
- Color (interior) – Brown
- Dimensions, weight – 10 to 15 cm in length
- Taste/Flavor: Sweet and slightly caramelized
NOTE: You can order 2,4,6,8 or 10 packs. For the larger quantity, you should contact us!