Gusto Zopf Flour
What’s better than a nice, warm slice of Zopf on Sunday morning? Not much! With Gusto Zopf Flour, your house will smell like a little bakery!
Gusto Zopf Flour is a fantastic Swiss product made by one of the best and most well-recognized Swiss brands. The flour can be used with multiple products. And there are numerous recipes out there in the wilderness of the internet that can help you to get the most out of this fantastic Swiss product. So surprise your guests with a unique and delicious meal.
- Mix the flour and yeast, put the lukewarm milk, and soft butter cubes in a bowl, and knead into a soft, doughy dough.
- Let the dough stand for 3-4 minutes, and then knead again.
- Form the dough into one large braid, two or three small braids, depending on your preference.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place for 2 hours.
- After rising, brush the plait twice with the egg and bake in the middle of the preheated oven at 180°C (convection) or 200°C (top and bottom heat). Bake depending on the size of the plaits (three small plaits for approximately 25 minutes, two small plaits for approximately 30 minutes, and one large plait for approximately 35 minutes).
- Allow cooling on a grill. Enjoy!
Order gusto zopf flour online
The Swiss platform with authentic Swiss products and the only one where the “Swiss-made” difference is shown. Official international representative of “Swiss Label.”
We are the leading and oldest authentic Swiss online shop selling only original Swiss-made products. Order the best products and get the trackable, insured parcel delivered:
- Straight to your door,
- Wherever you are in the world,
- Directly from Switzerland,
- Available with a flat rate until 2kg and more.