Gusto Zopf Flour
What’s better than a nice, warm slice of Zopf on Sunday morning? Not much! With Gusto Zopf Flour your house will smell like a little bakery!
- Mix the flour and yeast, put the lukewarm milk, and soft butter cubes in a bowl, and knead into a soft, doughy dough.
- Let the dough stand for 3-4 minutes and then knead again.
- Form the dough into one large braid, two or three small braids, depending on your preference.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place for 2 hours.
- After rising, brush the plait twice with the egg and bake in the middle of the preheated oven at 180°C (convection) or 200°C (top and bottom heat). Bake depending on the size of the plaits (three small plaits approx. 25 minutes, two small plaits approx. 30 minutes and one large plait approx. 35 minutes).
- Allow to cool on a grill. Enjoy!
We are Swissmade Direct, one of the oldest e-commerce organizations in Switzerland. Our aim is to deliver the best Swiss-made product directly to your home at your convenience. Order this Gluten Free Mix today and we’ll deliver it right to your doorstep!