Dawa Panna Cotta
Spoil your discerning guests with fine cooking desserts from Dawa Panna Cotta – “Dolce Vita” pure. It’s a delicious cream dessert from Piedmont.
Servings per pack: 40
1. Boil 5 dl cream and 5 dl whole milk in a pan until the milk comes up.
2. Remove from the heat and add the contents of the bag, stirring constantly.
3. Put the pan back on the stove and bring it to a boil over low heat, stirring constantly.
4. Pour into molds immediately and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
5. Leave to cool completely for 2 hours and turn out.
Irresistible dessert dreams
For more than 70 years, Dawa has been synonymous with popular desserts and patisserie products in the catering sector.
Whether crèmes, mousses, or flans, desserts couldn’t be simpler. Dawa shows you with simple recipes how you can refine your own personal creation in no time and make every Dawa dessert a unique culinary experience.
Dawa stands for Dr. Albert Wander, the founder of the dessert line and inventor of Ovaltine.
Since 1940, Wander AG has been developing and producing high-quality Dawa desserts and patisserie products in Switzerland.
The first Dawa dessert was the Crème Pudding Chocolate and Vanilla. A little more than 20 years later, the famous Caramelköpfli, also known as Flan Caramel, was launched. Today, Dawa continues to offer you dessert classics specially developed for your needs, innovative, modern dessert creations, and basic products.
They make your work easier and still guarantee high quality. The wide range of products – especially in the catering sector is characterized by fine taste and simple and fast preparation.
Get Dawa Panna Cotta online
The Swiss platform with authentic Swiss products and the only one where the “Swiss-made” difference is shown. Official international representative of “Swiss Label.”
We are the leading and oldest authentic Swiss online shop selling only original Swiss-made products. Order the best products and get the trackable, insured parcel delivered:
- Straight to your door,
- Wherever you are in the world,
- Directly from Switzerland,
- Available at a flat rate until 2kg and more.