How does Alphorn Sounds Motion Sensor work?
In Switzerland, Senn is the name of an Alp farmer. When he takes care of his cattle in the barn, he prefers to be inspired by traditional sounds. And these are the sounds you’ll hear once you come close to the SENN Alphorn Sounds Motion Sensor!
This box has a motion sensor that activates as soon as you’re one and a half meters close to it. Once you come that close, you’ll hear the cow bell and alphorn sounds for five minutes. Also, the Central Swiss, Bernese, and Eastern Swiss nature will gently whisper to your ear.
You can choose between four colors – red, brown, charcoal grey, and blue.
In addition, this product is wireless. Instead, there are already assembled three AAA batteries that could be changed whenever it’s necessary. Of course, you can adjust the volume as well.
- Material: Natural cowhide, Plant-based felt, Swiss stone pine wood
- Felt color: Red
- Includes: Three AAA batteries
- Product type: Motion detector with sounds of cow bells, alphorn, and yodeling
- Dimensions: 18 x 12 x 5.4 cm
- Audio sample: See below
- Volume: Adjustable
- Characteristics: SD card can be exchanged
The box likes quiet places and short visits. What does it mean? It prefers playing the music every now and then, instead of yodling all day long. For example, you can place it into your living room where it can welcome your guests with a pleasant melody. Or, you can put it in your bedroom and flow into peaceful dreams.
As an authentic Swiss Made brand, Alpklang relies on Swiss quality for all its products. Furthermore, they put their trust in sustainable materials from their local region. So, this product is made of Swiss Stone Pinewood, plant-based felt, and natural cowhide.
Melodies of Alphorn Sounds Motion Sensor
1. «Drubertine» by Daniel Wallimann, Artist: Yodelling group Bärgröseli, Alpnachstad
2. «Vo mine Bärge» by Anton Wicky, Artist: Alphorn player Gerry Ziegler
3. «De Wildhuser» (traditional), Artist: Yodelling club Männertreu, Nesslau
4. «Breitwang-Jutz» by Fritz Kropf, Artist: Yodelling quartet Sichleblick, Eriz
Note: Wood is hygroscopic, which means that it changes with humidity and temperature variations. SENN belongs indoors. Wood may discolor over time.