Curodont Protect Remineralizing Tooth Gel Overview
Swiss company Vvardis presents a new, revolutionary product in the teeth protection field! Curodont Protect is a remineralizing tooth gel for use in-office and at home.
The patented biomimetic Oligo-Peptide 103 technology forms a protective layer that shields enamel and dentin against bacterial and food acids. Hence, it effectively protects the tooth from caries and erosion. Also, it gives a unique smooth teeth sensation.
The gel is especially suited for patients at a high risk of caries, including those undergoing fixed orthodontic treatment/aligner therapy, for patients with high acidic exposure (fruit juices, sweet drinks, reflux), and as a finish for professional dental cleaning or bleaching appointments.
You can order one gel or a package of 10 at your convenience.
Suitable for all patients six years of age and above.
- Shields enamel from demineralization due to acids, defending it against caries and erosion
- Attracts ions from the saliva, promoting the formation of new hydroxyapatite crystals, which strengthen the tooth by reinforcing natural enamel
- It gives teeth a noticeable smoother and shinier surface that helps resist plaque deposition and stain formation1
- CurodontTM Protect restores the microhardness of enamel significantly better than other enamel remineralizing agents, including fluoride varnish (FV), bioactive glass (BAG), and casein phosphopeptide-amorphous calcium phosphate fluoride (CPP-ACPF).
- CurodontTM Protect demonstrates a significant clinical benefit in protecting teeth from caries and impeding the progress of initial demineralization of enamel, especially in high-risk caries patients, such as those undergoing fixed orthodontic treatment.
How to apply Curodont?
In the dental office
Dentists can apply CurodontTM Protect after professional dental cleaning or bleaching. Additionally, they can use it at the end of each orthodontic follow-up appointment.
- Apply CurodontTM Protect on all teeth surfaces using a rubber polisher, a micro brush, or an interdental brush.
- Wait for 1-2 minutes.
- Ask the patients to spit out the remnants, if necessary. Don’t rinse immediately after application in order to maintain the contact of the gel on the teeth for as long as possible.
Patients can use CurodontTM Protect at home once or twice a week after brushing before bedtime to reinforce their routine oral hygiene measures.
- Apply CurodontTM Protect using a finger over all teeth surfaces.
- Wait for 1-2 minutes.
- Spit out the remnants, if needed. Do not rinse immediately after application.
What happens if you swallow Curodont D’Senz?
The formula of Curodont D’Senz is extremely tolerant. There are no safety risks. Nonetheless, the gel, just like toothpaste, should not be swallowed.
Why should I use Curodont Protect?
• For protection after professional teeth cleaning
• For protection after bleaching
• As an intensive prophylaxis at home
Curodont was awarded for their products with prestige Swiss Technology award.
Get them online
We are the leading and oldest authentic Swiss online shop selling only original Swiss-made products. How to get it? Order online, and you get the trackable, insured parcel delivered straight to your door, wherever you are in the world, directly from Switzerland.