Fondue Gerber Moitie Moitie Product Details
Fondue Gerber Moitie Moitie is ready-made Swiss fondue. This Gerber Moitie Moitie is made with the best Swiss ingredients and without any preservatives. The Swiss natural ingredients give the Swiss Fondue Moitie Moitie impeccable quality and delicious taste. The pack contains two bags (each 400g) of the finest fondue mixture. Our favorite!
For 3-4 people:
800g Gerber Fondue,2 clove garlic, Nutmeg spice, about 1kg of bread (flute)
Preparation of Fondue Gerber Moitie Moitie:
- Peel the garlic; take a piece and rub the fondue pot generously with it.
- Cut the bread into bite-sized cubes. Every piece must have a bit of crust.
- Empty the contents of the fondue Moitie Moitie bag into the pot and let the cheese melt over low heat. Stir the mixture constantly to prevent it from sticking to the bottom of the pot and burning.
- Once the fondue mix has melted completely, add a bit of nutmeg spice and put the pot on the burner in the middle of the table.
- Serve with the cubes of bread in a basket.
If you like you can add additional 2 spoon cherry “schnaps” and/or fondue spices. If children are eating too, you can exchange the Cherry “schnaps” with apple juice
How to eat Fondue Moitie Moitie:
Spear a bread cube with the long fondue fork through the crust and dip it into the fondue pot. Don’t forget to stir the fondue well as you dip your bread to prevent it from sticking. Slowly spin the bread over the pot one or two times to wrap any threads of cheese around the bread. Then eat this delicious treat directly from the fork.
The more spicy fondue specialty prepared by typical West Swiss recipe. With 50% Vacherin Fribourgeois and 50% Gruyère.
Get them online
We are the leading and oldest authentic Swiss online shop selling only original Swiss-made products like Fondue Gerber Moitie Moitie & more. How to get them? Order online, and you get the trackable, insured parcel delivered straight to your door, wherever you are in the world, directly from Switzerland.